For B.Pharm mode of admission is based on merit of the qualifying examination,(Reservation as per Government norms)50% of the total merit seats should be filled in by the Government/University from the merit list of the qualifying examination,in keeping with all the reservation rules and the fee structure laid down by the Government of Kerala from time to time. The remaining 50% of the seats can be filled in the respective Managements,as per the norms specified by the State Government from time to time.
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
1. 10th Std.pass certificate for proof of date of birth-Original+ 3 attested copies
2. 12 th Std. equivalent marks card/pass certificate-Original+ 3 attested copies
3. Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended-Original+ 3 attested copies
4. Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended-Original only
5. Eligibility Certificate(Application form can be obtained from the University office)
6. Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last attended,if outside Kerala
7. Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
8. Photographs:passport size 05,Stamp size 05
9. Each of the student of the institution and his/her parents,or guardian are required to submit a combined undertaking at the time of registration/admission in precribed format available in Annexure II which is mandatory for registration/admission.
10. Affidavit on the rules and regulations of the institution,fees payments and liquidated damages see Annexure III.