Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics put together are eligible.
Students from outside Kerala should submit Migration Certificate from the respective Boards for admission to the programme.
1) Please read the Prospectus regarding the Admissions before filling the application form.
2) Please keep scanned copies of Mark list/Aadhar Card/ Age Proof certificate (SSLC mark list along with photograph) which are mandatory.
3) You may fill the form at your convenience at one go or save the pages and continue later.
4) You can edit/correct the form using the Next button at the end of each page.
6) The hard copy of the application along with DD and self attested copies of certificates (Tenth Standard and Plus Two marklist) has to be submitted in the college office at the time of admission.
7) DD shall be taken in favour of KSSPCMA for Rs 1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) payable at Chalakudy, Thrissur OR can be paid online to Account name: KSSBCMA, A/c No. 0552053000001348, IFSC code: SIBL0000552, Branch: South Indian Bank, Chalakudy
8) In case of any difficulty, you may contact +91 9400302345. 0479 - 2339750/2477802
9) After last date of submission the login will be disabled.
10) Date of commencement of application: 05-08-2020
11) Last Date of online submission :20-08-2020
Admission Open B.Pharma for 2020-21 Click here
Prospectus 2020-21 Click here
Discourse held on 16/11/2019
Dr. P. J Alexander
Dr. John M Chacko
Pallickal P.O., Kayamkulam, Alappuzha Dist. Kerala, PIN: 690503
Dr. Joseph Mar Thoma Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research is a professional, self-financing institution owned and managed by Mar Thoma Medical Mission of the Mar Thoma Syrian Church which is a registered society (Reg no 7/1971) under The Travancor
© 2019 Dr. Joseph MT Pharmacy. All rights reserved | Design by Sneha IT Solution