Applications are invited for admission to the B.Pharm programme for the academic year 2021-22. Application can be submitted online by clicking on the tab Admission Registration below.
Last date of submission of online payment details to the college office is 20th August, 2021.
Online payment for Application form should be done in favour of Kerala State Self-financing Pharmacy Colleges Management Association (KSSPCMA) for Rs 1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) to Account name: KSSBCMA, A/c No. 0552053000001348, IFSC Code: SIBL0000552, Branch name: South Indian Bank, Chalakudy.
1. Click on Admission Registration Tab
2. Fill the application form, scan and upload the photo & signature.
3. Click on the link below to fill the application form, upload scanned files and submit.
1. 10th Std.pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original+ 2 copies
2. 12 th Std. equivalent marks card/pass certificate - Original + 2 copies
3. Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 1 copy
4. Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended - Original only + 1 copy
5. Eligibility Certificate (Application form can be obtained from the University) + 1 copy
6. Migration Certificate from the Board of the institution last attended, if schooled outside Kerala + 1 copy
7. Physical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner + 1 copy
8. Photographs: Passport size - 03, Stamp size - 02
9. All candidates along with his/her parents, or guardian are required to submit a combined undertaking at the time of admission in prescribed format which is mandatory for admission.
10. Affidavit on the rules and regulations of the institution,fees payments and course
Last date of submission of a hard copy of the application form to the college office is 20th August, 2021. Date of interview will be intimated after preparation of Rank List.
© 2019 Dr. Joseph MT Pharmacy. All rights reserved | Design by Sneha IT Solution