Applications are invited for admission to B.Pharm programme for the academic year 2020-21. Application can be submitted online by clicking on the tab Admission Registration below.
Last date of submission of DD/online payment details to college office is 21th August, 2020.
Note: DD shall be taken in favour of Kerala State Self-financing Pharmacy Colleges Management Association (KSSPCMA) for Rs 1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) payable at Chalakudy, Thrissur OR
paid online to Account name: KSSBCMA, A/c No. 0552053000001348, IFSC Code: SIBL0000552, Branch name: South Indian Bank, Chalakudy
1. Click on Admission Registration Tab
2. Fill the application form, scan and upload the photo & signature.
3. Submit online.
1. 10th Std.pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original+ 3 attested copies
2. 12 th Std. equivalent marks card/pass certificate - Original + 3 attested copies
3. Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested copies
4. Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended - Original only
5. Eligibility Certificate (Application form can be obtained from the University office)
6. Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last attended, if schooled outside Kerala
7. Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
8. Photographs:passport size 08, Stamp size 02
9. Each student of the institution and his/her parents, or guardian are required to submit a combined undertaking at the time of registration/admission in precribed format which is mandatory for registration/admission.
10. Affidavit on the rules and regulations of the institution,fees payments and liquidated damages.
Applications are invited for admission to B.Pharm programme for the academic year 2020-21. Application can be submitted online by clicking on the link provided. Last date of submission of DD to college office is 21st August, 2020.
© 2019 Dr. Joseph MT Pharmacy. All rights reserved | Design by Sneha IT Solution